The Self-Guided Tour is a true culinary adventure for the free-spirited foodie! With the purchase of our Boqueria Bite Card, you will be entitled to 6 of the most delicious tapas the market has to offer.
This tour is ideal for Foodies and ALL food lovers who want to experience, taste and explore this vibrant market place. The bites are carefully selected to allow you to enjoy the abundance of choices you´ll find in the market.
• purchase online (see purchase button below) or from our pick-up point
• go to the Boqueria Market, find the stall, tear the coupon and hand it over
to the vendor and get your bite!
• you will find the selected vendors where you can pick up your “bite of
Barcelona” on a map on the back of the bite card,
• you can share the bites
• you can use the Bite Card any day, it is valid for 6 months and
transferable once you purchase it,
• Also available for groups who want to disperse and roam the market
individually or in pairs
• An Audio Guide (downloadable MP3 files) with a historical and anecdotal account of the market and its surroundings.
• Six Delicious tapas:
A Variety of Greek Delicacies & Retsina Wine
A Choice of Seafood Tapa OR Vegan/Kosher/Halal Falafel
Brochette OR Fideuà OR Potato & Meat Pincho & Cava
A Variety of Olives
Freshly Squeezed Juice & Fruit Salad
Choice of Classic Nougats for Dessert
• A suggested Itinerary, including detailed information on the bites/stalls
Price: 25 EUR/Boqueria Bite Card
Duration: At your own pace!
Best Times: 11:00 (AM) – 14:00 (2:00 PM) MON-SATURDAY
Tips: This is a Walking Tour, if you wish so, you can take your tapas and eat them at the newly inaugurated Plaça de la Gardunya in the back of the market, while you enjoy the sun! There are plenty of seating spots.
Maximum/Minimum: up to you!
Pick-up Point: After making your purchase, you’ll receive a reservation number and relevant information. Take that number and show it when picking up your card.
Address: Barcelona Holiday Bici, Passatge d´Escudellers 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain, about a 5-minute walk from the market. www.barcelonaholidaybici.com
• Bring a smile with you! and be patient, after all it´s a market place!
• You may take as many pictures as you wish during the tour.
• Buy the Bite Cards for yourself, and as a gift for family, friends, and
• For Agency Rates and Group Fares, please contact us!
Other Times: MONDAY-SATURDAY according to vendors/stall hours:
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 9:00-20:00 (9am-8pm)
A Choice of Seafood Tapa >
Opening hours: Mon Closed, Tues-Sat 10:00-16:30 (10am-4:30pm) OR
Vegan/Kosher/Halan Falafel >
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 11:00-18:00 (11am-6pm)
Opening hours: Mon 8:00 – 15:00 (8am-3pm),
Tues-Sat 8:00- 16:00 (8am-4pm)
Opening hours: Mon-Thu: 8:00-14:00 (8am-2pm),
Fri-Sat: 8:00-20:00 (8am-8pm)
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 09:00-20:00 (8am-8pm)
Opening hours: Mon-Sat: 09:00-20:30 (9am-8:30pm)